[Ohio-talk] Joke of the DayFW: 7 23 18 funny

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 26 21:05:00 UTC 2018

Even your teeth, oh I mean Dentures?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Cheryl
Fields via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 2:45 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Cheryl Fields <cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Joke of the DayFW: 7 23 18 funny

 This is so funny!!! Thanks for sending it, I needed a really good laugh
today. Thanks again and another thing I hope I can share everything with the
one I love when I get to be that old, LLL, Ha, Ha, Ha! Have a great rest of
your week! Cheryl Fields

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life
when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood