[Ohio-talk] My visit to the Cincinnati chapter.

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 21:44:02 UTC 2018

Dear President Payne, thank you for visiting our chapter meeting yesterday and sharing your wisdom with us! We had a great discussion about membership and it lead right into attending the state convention with the theme of one team, one goal. Feel free to visit anytime you are in the neighborhood!

Sent from my iPhone