[Ohio-talk] New Voter Machines

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 17:41:34 UTC 2018

My thought is to get in now, ground floor, before a decision is made.
The Ohio Board of Elections Commissioners usually make these
decisions, may have the name mixed up. However, since the current
machines are in working order, we need to make sure the next
generation is just as good prior to purchase.
I think it is reasonable to ask as soon as possible to participate in
the process. Currently, the i pad test to sign in Cuyahoga county
voters at the polls is not accessible and exclude the visually
impaired and blind from working at the polls. CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood