[Ohio-talk] New Voter Machines

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 16 13:49:07 UTC 2018

I agree with you whole hardly.  This last that I voted the maching was not up to snuff and another worker began reading the issues to me and he , I fell, left off one of the very important issues that I wanted to vote for.  I ask him about itand he liedand said we were done.  This is what you call Unconsious Racesim.