[Ohio-talk] FW: PRESS RELEASE: Kasich Announces Appointments to State Foundation, Board, and Councils

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 12:34:38 UTC 2018

JW.  I’m very excited to see how your wisdom and leadership will help to guide forward such an extraordinarily important piece to the puzzle for people with disabilities in our great state of Ohio.
It is clear that there is much work to be done, and I’m glad to have you on the Front line.

Always forward, never back.

Jordy

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.