[Ohio-talk] Thank You All!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 03:26:21 UTC 2018

Ohio,

I wanted to take a moment  to thank our members and present you with our
"TEAM" who will be serving at the Ohio Table in the 2018 National Federation
of the Blind Convention Exhibit Hall. We are "One Team One Goal. And that is
to edify our commitment to the NFB and Ohio. We will not only sale our
items, but testify the philosophy of the organization, meet and greet the
newly blind, support our first-timers and celebrate the Federation's
accomplishments. Yes, we will work, but we will also play! Business will be
at the forefront and that will start in Orlando and continue when we arrive
home. Please send good thoughts and prayers while we are away!

Thank you all for stepping up to the plate and volunteering. If you are
attending the Convention in Orlando Florida and your name is not on this
list; but is willing to serve, please reach out to me. There is a place for
all at the Ohio Table.

We also have members who are donating extra time if needed and those who are
on standby as well.

Again thank you all! The list is below!

Suzanne

(216) 990-6199

National Federation of the Blind 2018 National Convention

Exhibit Hall Schedule

Members who are on Standby:

JW Smith

Heather Leiterman