[Ohio-talk] [Jobs] Agenda for Job Seeker Seminar

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 23:26:02 UTC 2018

From: Jobs <jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Dick Davis via Jobs
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 3:34 PM
To: jobs at nfbnet.org; rehab at nfbnet.org
Cc: Dick Davis <ddavis at blindinc.org>
Subject: [Jobs] Agenda for Job Seeker Seminar

This year we have a great agenda for our Job Seeker Seminar, including long breakout sessions in the evening.  Experts who can answer all your questions and prepare you for the Career Fair on Saturday.  See you there!

Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10