[Ohio-talk] FYI- Presentation on Optic Nerve Hypoplasia

bakerdebra53 at gmail.com bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 18:10:44 UTC 2018

Dear Chris,

I am Debbie Baker, chair of the education committee for NFBO.  I would like
to have a meeting of the education committee, of which you are a member,
this week at 7:30 p.m.  I am proposing that we meet either Monday evening,
March 5, Thursday evening, March 8 or Friday evening, March 9.  Please let
me know which of those dates will work best for you.  I will send the
call-in number and access code as soon as I have heard from all members.

Thank you,

Debbie Baker

Bakerdebra53 at gmail.com