[Ohio-talk] Scrip Tonight

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 19:19:37 UTC 2018

For those who are new.

How Scrip Works

Buy Gift Card

Buy a gift card from over 750 brands at ShopWithScrip.com

Earn Funds

The rebate on the gift card immediately goes to funding your organization's
initiatives

Spend Gift Card

You use the gift card on your everyday shopping

Best Selection of Retailer Brands and Products

Order gift cards for over 750 of the most popular brands, from groceries to
coffee to entertainment to gas.

Over 300 brands are available immediately with our e-gift card products, and
over 100 are reloadable.

Learn about all ShopWithScrip has to offer

Easy and Convenient

Our products make it easy to earn on the go.

PrestoPayT

The secure online payment system for families that lets them pay for orders
and receive e-gift cards and reload their cards immediately.

MyScripWalletT

Our mobile website where families can reload their gift cards and order and
use e-gift cards right from their phone.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back