[Ohio-talk] Envision Fair

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:36:24 UTC 2018

Hi all,

If you are looking for something to do this Saturday then please join me and the Greater Butler County chapter at our:

Envision Fair

Sat. March 10, 2018, 10 AM to 2 PM

Chesterwood Village, 8073 Tylersville Rd., West Chester, OH 45069

Don’t let vision loss define your future.

Envision the life you want.

Join this FREE event to:

*	Explore the latest adaptive technology
*	Speak with representatives from Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities to begin building the future you want
*	Learn more about transportation, health, reading techniques, and mobility aids such as guide dogs
*	Watch “Do You Dream in Color” and take part in a post movie discussion- there will be two showings (10:30 am and 12:30 pm)
*	Network with people dedicated to changing what it means to be blind

Call 937-245-0547 or email  <mailto:rachelrkuntz at gmail.com> rachelrkuntz at gmail.com to learn more.

Veteran NFB members please note: if you attend I will put you to work. 😊

Warm Regards,

Rachel R. Kuntz

Board Member

937.245.0547 cell

 <mailto:rachelrkuntz at gmail.com> rachelrkuntz at gmail.com

 <http://www.nfbohio.org/> www.nfbohio.org

Live the life you want… Blindness is not what holds you back.