[Ohio-talk] Still looking for a good apartment in the Cleveland area, and I have a good job oppertunity

vincentf2872 at gmail.com vincentf2872 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 00:28:38 UTC 2018

Hello this is Vince,

I'm still looking for a good apartment in the price range of $500 to $600 in
the Cleveland area, but I lost a lot of good information sent to me on Ohio
Talk, and email because my computer was hacked by a virus.  I have that
problem resolved now, and I was just wondering if someone can resend me that
information again.

I have a job opportunity at the Cleveland Sight Center, and I am very
confident to take this job, but I also want to move back to Cuyahoga County
because of the opportunities I would have there that I don't have in Summit
County.

I am not looking for public housing, and I would appreciate it if someone
could email me a list of good neighborhoods in the Cleveland area that I
could look into, because I don't know the Cleveland area that well at this
time.

Sincerely,
Vince Fugate