[Ohio-talk] Candy order in

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Mon Mar 12 12:15:06 UTC 2018

Thanks everyone for your Malley's orders!
I too have placed a few orders for my friends and co-workers. And I have to say that the shipping is super-fast. I placed one order last Tuesday, and it arrived Wednesday mid-morning!
I urge everyone to place their orders soon, as you do not want to miss out on Malley's wonderful chocolates and candy!
Spread the word to your friends, family, co-workers, church members, NFB Chapter Members, neighbors, etc.
Once again, the website to order for our fundraiser is: https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/

Deanna