[Ohio-talk] Facing Blindness: a discussion sponsored by the seniors division

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:10:24 UTC 2018

On Sunday, March 18, at 7:00 p.m. we will conduct a discussion aimed at helping those adjusting to blindness. We are the seniors division, but this invitation is not just for people 55 or older. It is aimed at anyone struggling with vision loss. We will decide together what to discuss. Help is available. Please spread the word to those who may need this activity but would not otherwise hear about it. This will be a conference call discussion. We expect it to me monthly. The content will be shaped by the participants. Please dial in to see what is gong on. The number is 712-775-7031, and the access code is 240281423 pound key. We know many people need this service. Whether or not they learn about it depends on each of us. Please spread the word.

Thank you for you help,
Barbara Pierce, President, Ohio organization of the Senior Blind
barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com <mailto:barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com>