[Ohio-talk] Columbus Seminar: April 10, 2018

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 21:53:45 UTC 2018

Dear NFB of Ohio members,

I am sure you have heard by now that our affiliate has planned a legislative
day in Columbus on April 10, 2018. The Legislative Committee is hard at work
to formulate the most effective agenda to bring to the Ohio state
legislature..

On April 9, 2018, we are inviting the members of our delegation to come to
the Sheraton in downtown Columbus for a "Great Gathering In", just as NFB
does in Washington, D. C. This will allow us to review the fact sheets,
provide training for the legislative meetings and discuss any last minute
logistics that need to be addressed.

This year's Columbus Seminar will not be possible without your
participation. Our Ohio state leaders want to hear your voice to tell them
what you need, and what you want to see happen in our state. If you have
been to Washington Seminar, or to last year's Columbus Seminar, then you
know the impact you can make. If you have not had an opportunity to go, this
may be your time to see what you can do for your fellow blind Ohioans.

All you need to do is contact President Richard Payne or Vice President
Sheri Albers, and say "Yes, I will attend the Columbus Seminar!", and we
will set you up with a team. If you have any questions, feel free to call
Sheri Albers, 513-886-8697.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513.886.8697