[Ohio-talk] Rave Malley's Review

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Mar 16 13:18:24 UTC 2018

Hi all,
So every time we have done the Malley's Fundraiser I have seen the Coco Chips on the list of items, and been intrigued by these chocolate covered potato chips... I've wanted to try them for ages, and I finally did order a bag of them for this fundraiser. I must say, these are totally awesome, the salty sweet combination is perfect! They are very rich, so you only need a little to satisfy your craving. I strongly recommend them, and they are well worth the price! Then again, all of their chocolates are amazingly delicious.
Once again, the website to order for our fundraiser is:
https://malleys.com/fundraising/campaign/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio/
Remember that the last day to place online orders is Monday, March 26!
Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system