[Ohio-talk] Flying pig

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:19:14 UTC 2018

President Payne, Pigs are flying in Cleveland! Getting in shape for
the race in May.
So many, we can't even catch them, look out here they come!
Have a great day everyone, Cheryl

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood