[Ohio-talk] flying pig

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 20 13:17:07 UTC 2018

The tickets!! Put them in my hand and I can sell them this weekend.  On this
coming Saturday, at my church 3317 Hoover Ave. from 12-3pm we are having a
free lunch and want all community folk to come out and meet your Police
Force.  Different departments will be there.  From Detectives to Swat Team
Members, even the Chief.  So come one and all get a free lunch and talk to
those that can make a difference.  Bring them tickets, Richard.
Sloan Here1!