[Ohio-talk] Reminder: Piggest Raffle Ever

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 23:08:07 UTC 2018

Well Deanna
 I heard that today Tom Ruth is in the running almost neck in neck with me,
but he will never be able to out sell me. That is also advice for others I
guess I will have two rooms at the state convention happy wishing.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back