[Ohio-talk] NFB Commercial

Wes Derby ufofanatic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:02:02 UTC 2018

That's pretty awesome. I've heard NFB ads all my life when traveling
through smaller cities, but have yet to hear one in a major market in
which I've lived. Great job to whoever made this happen.

--
Need to book travel? Flights, cars, hotels, cruises! They're all here!
http://wesleyderby.inteletravel.com. Contact information is on the

Need tickets to that sporting event, concert, or theatre performance?
I've got you covered. Visit http://wesleyderby.goldentickets.com

Find me on Social Media:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/wderby
Twitter: http://twitter.com/wesderby