[Ohio-talk] AIRA navigators

Wes Derby ufofanatic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:08:35 UTC 2018

I can write you privately if you prefer, but here are some thoughts
after having used them for about four months now. Feel free to copy
and share if you like.

First, I think the price point, though it may seem reasonable, is out
of range for a lot of blind people. I think, in order to make it more
valuable, they should consider letting unused minutes roll over. I've
never used my full minutes in any given month, and I've seen this to
be true of many explorers I've known.

On the good side, the service, when I've needed it,  is excellent.
I've used Aira to assist in reading documents for the travel
agency...I've had them assist in setting up my new bank card...They've
assisted me a couple times in getting around some construction and
snowdrifts at my apartment complex when I've needed to get through our
parking lot.

I had to travel to New Hampshire for a funeral this past weekend, and
Aira was a huge help in navigating me around my hotel, and to places
to get food. The rep was also very helpful in describing some features
of my hotel room, and helping me figure out the strangest TV remote
she or I had ever seen.

It has great uses...I just think the price, especially for the number
of minutes, is a financial stretch for many.

Wes

--
Need to book travel? Flights, cars, hotels, cruises! They're all here!
http://wesleyderby.inteletravel.com. Contact information is on the

Need tickets to that sporting event, concert, or theatre performance?
I've got you covered. Visit http://wesleyderby.goldentickets.com

Find me on Social Media:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/wderby
Twitter: http://twitter.com/wesderby