[Ohio-talk] Great work team

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 22:39:20 UTC 2018

Great joob! Hmmm, seems like the chocolate rabbits I ordered have all
hopped away.
Wonder where they went? CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood