[Ohio-talk] Customer Care Support Opportunity in Cincinnati
wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed May 2 17:30:07 UTC 2018
Thanks, but this is a no go. They just closed it down because of some other issues.
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deanna Lewis via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 9:16 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List (ohio-talk at nfbnet.org) <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Deanna Lewis <DLewis at clovernook.org>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Customer Care Support Opportunity in Cincinnati
Please feel free to share with your friends and family with regard to this job opportunity.
Clovernook is looking for someone who is visually impaired to fill this position, please see attached (and pasted below). Please note that they are looking for someone with usable vision, who uses ZoomText or another screen magnifier.
Interested parties should contact Denise Winters (513) 728-6265 or Deana Marshall (513) 728-6217.
Job Title: Customer Care Support Representative
Job Location: 895 Central Ave. Cincinnati, OH 45202-Downtown Cincinnati
Exempt: Non-Exempt Reports To: Customer Care Supervisor
Compensation Range: Commensurate with Experience Department: Customer Care
This person will be full-time and working on a the Customer Care team of 10-12 people. This team is responsible for working with internal and external customers to place orders, answers product related questions, resolve issues related to previously placed orders as well as escalated customer issues, upsell accounts the loyalty program. This is done via phone and email. The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment is needed. Previous phone based customer service experience is a plus.
Casual dress code
Employee discounts on apparel
Flexible hours - Our Customer Care team operates Monday-Friday 830a-830p. The person who fills this positon will be required to work two 1130a-830p shifts per week and one 11:30-8:30 shift on Friday every 3-6 weeks.
TSC has a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K match, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), wellness program, product discounts, beer Fridays, fresh fruit Mondays and more.
1. Take inbound calls in a call center environment
2. Place orders
3. Develop a broad knowledge of the products we carry including uses, substitutes, advantages, pricing, and availability
4. Answer questions regarding already existing orders, current promotions, and TSC policies
5. Handle escalated calls/issues
6. Respond to emails from internal and external customers
7. Issue return authorizations, credits, and shipping labels
8. File claims with UPS on lost/damaged packages
9. Gain an understanding of the business environment in which TSC operates
10. Pitch and sell customer loyalty program
11. Operate online web chat
12. Develop a working knowledge of our ERP computer system
13. Gain a solid working knowledge of our process including account setup, company policies, sales strategies etc
14. Other administrative duties as assigned
1. Required Education: High school diploma and previous phone based customer service experience or experience handling escalated issues in a face to face setting
2. Desired Technology: MS Word and Excel, email, ability to learn new software
1. Customer service oriented
2. Ability to work in a team
3. Strong attention to detail
4. Good organizational and follow up skills
2 TSC Apparel Confidential
5. Ability to problem solve independently
6. Ability to remain calm in stressful or escalated situations
7. Outgoing and friendly personality
8. Solid verbal and written communication skills
The position requires primarily interpersonal and somewhat sedentary work such as lifting and carrying job related articles. Sitting dominates most of the responsibilities. However, a certain amount of walking and or standing may occasionally be necessary.
Responsibilities require keyboarding activity and/or manual manipulation of a computer mouse with either hand. This includes repetitive motion with wrists, hands and/or fingers. The position consists of approximately 90-95% computer work which involves extensive viewing of a computer monitor. It is also necessary to possess the ability to speak and hear (with reasonable accommodation) in order to exchange detailed information both face-to-face and via phone to customers, vendors, employees and others.
Responsibilities require the ability (with reasonable accommodation) to see and read handwritten and typed documents.
Responsibilities are performed in an environment characterized by:
-High volume of telephone conversation
-Moderate to high stress related to deadlines and business activity
-Regulated temperature while at the corporate office, unregulated temperature when visiting our customers or warehouse
-Some exposure to radiant energy from computer monitors
Overall, responsibilities require extensive communication and cooperation with customers, employees and vendors. The majority of your responsibility will lead to interaction with customers and employees.
TSC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Please contact Michelle Technow if interested, recruiting at tscapparel.com or call 800-289-5400 X 2414.
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com
Sent from the Clovernook email system
More information about the Ohio-Talk