[Ohio-talk] Report on the Flying Pig BLT Station

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Tue May 8 15:46:33 UTC 2018

I said that I was determined to be apart of it this year and I am so glad that I was!

It was wonderful and the weather was perfect and the overall experience was exhilarating, indeed!

Emily Pennington and her mother and I had a lot of fun making up encouraging comments for the runners as they passed by!

My favorite one was when Emily said, "CLEAN UP ON MILE 9" wich was our position along the route!

I look forward to next year and Sheri Albers and the Cincinnati members did a great job in every respect!

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center, Rm. 401
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu
T: 740-593-4838

If you see someone today without a smile, why don't you give them one of yours?

My Bio

Check out some of my music here