[Ohio-talk] IRS contact needed

Sherry Ruth babyruth2 at windstream.net
Fri May 11 21:35:51 UTC 2018

I have not left yet so I can tell you when you go to the IRS website, you
need form 990-N E postcard.  I have found this is not as easy as it sounds,
but the best way is to type this form into the search bar.  Sherry 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Barbara
Pierce via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 3:07 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Barbara Pierce
Subject: [Ohio-talk] IRS contact needed

All chapters and divisions should be filing with the Attorney General's
office before May 15 and also with the IRS. Sherry had the audacity to go on
vacation so that I can't ask her how to reach the IRS. I have done the AG's
office, but I wonder if anyone can tell me where to go and what to look for
on the IRS site to do that filing? I can never remember this stuff.

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Ohio-Talk mailing list
Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for

More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list