[Ohio-talk] News Story Link

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Wed May 23 20:22:08 UTC 2018

Dear NFB of Ohio, family, friends, and colleagues,

Here is a link to the media story about paratransit issues in Columbus. This station visited our April chapter meeting, so some of you might find this to be of some interest. http://www.nbc4i.com/news/investigates/better-call-jackson/customers-say-project-mainstream-not-providing-reliable-service/1185506061

Additionally, I have included updated links to some of my music at the end of my signature if you're interested in any of that as well!

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

One way to deal with the past is to change what you can...and can what you can't.

My Bio<http://www.ohiocommstudies.com/people/smith/>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/JWSmith1> and here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>