[Ohio-talk] Italian Dinner, fundraising event for the NFB of Cincinnati

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Sat May 26 22:46:52 UTC 2018

Hello Federationist, family and friends,

The Cincinnati Chapter of the National Federation of the blind is proud to
present our Italian Dinner fundraising event. Please find our announcement
flyer attached and printed below. We at the Cincinnati chapter hope that you
will attend and/or donate to our cause.

Special thanks to Gloria Robinson for helping us with the development and
coordination of this event!

Start flyer:

Italian Dinner Flyer.pdf

Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser

Image result for spaghetti dinner images

Italian dinner to be held on June 16th, 2018 from 11am-3pm at the Clover
Nook Center for the blind at 7000 Hamilton Ave. hosted by the National
Federation

of the Blind.

The cost of dinner will be $5. Dinner includes spaghetti or lasagna, salad,
drink, desert, and garlic bread.

If you have any questions or would like to make a donation to the Cincinnati
NFB chapter, you may call the president, Sherry Albers at 513-886-8697 or

the treasurer Emily Pennington at 513-668-6866. There will also be a raffle
and door prizes.

Thank you in advance for your support!

(End of flyer)

Thank you,

Walter Mitchell

Chairman, Cincinnati fundraising committee

(513) 582-8606

Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com