[Ohio-talk] Meet The Blind Month Radio Interview On WLGN

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 1 00:37:55 UTC 2018

I am so proud of you.  You go Dude.
Sloan

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jordy Stringer via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2018 5:56 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>; Capital Chapter (Columbus, Ohio) Mailing List <capchapohio at nfbnet.org>; jordystringer83 <jordystringer83 at gmail.com>
Cc: Jordy Stringer <jordystringer83 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Meet The Blind Month Radio Interview On WLGN

Greetings all, I hope this message finds each of you as excited for the convention this upcoming weekend as I am.

In honor of Meet the Blind Month I had the occasion to discuss both it and our Federation on a local radio station here in Logan. This aired earlier this morning on WLGN; Attached for all.

I’m looking forward to connecting and reconnecting with many of you at the 72nd NFBO State Convention.

One Team, One Goal!

Your Brother in the Movement

 --
Jordy D. Stringer
 Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.