[Ohio-talk] Our Voting Experience

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:43:18 UTC 2018

By law every polling place must have an accessible machine.You should have had the people running the precinct call the board of elections to ask for help. They might not have been able to fix the situation, but they would not have forgotten you the next time.

Ed, you should be sure to fill out the online report so that they know in Baltimore that these idiots are still saying that they do not have accessible machines.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com