[Ohio-talk] Regarding Public Transit Resolution

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:10:48 UTC 2018

Hi Barbara, I am writing you off-list to avoid cluttering the list with
my questions.  Thanks for your informative reply!  Also, thanks for
offering to forward my name along for consideration on the resolutions
committee.  I was also planning on expressing my interest in serving on
this committee this time around anyway.  I got put on the awards
committee and pretty much turned into Cheryl's technology person, so I'm
kind of ready for something new!  I will, however, serve on the
technology committee again also to continue maintaining the web site.

Something I missed during your speech at convention: you said that we
were making lots of money each week, which allowed us to hire the Field
Services Coordinator and fund many other activities.  How was it that we
received all of that funding and why did we lose it?

Robby