[Ohio-talk] More Music

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 15 17:38:04 UTC 2018

Dear NFBO Family, Friends and Colleagues:

It is so cold and rainy and snowy down here today that I thought that if that was the same in your part of the world, that the attached song might bring you a bit of glee!

You've heard it before I believe, but it features our friend and colleague Donny Boggs as he wrote it.

Enjoy and try and stay safe, dry and warm, please?

jw

Dr. jw Smith
School of Communication Studies
Scripps College of Communication
Ohio University
Schoonover Center
20 E. Union St,
Athens, OH 45701
smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>
T: 740-593-4838

One way to deal with the past is to change what you can...and can what you can't.

My Bio<https://www.ohiocommstudies.com/people/smith/>

Check out some of my music here<https://store.cdbaby.com/Artist/JWSmith1> and here<https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jwsmith22>