[Ohio-talk] Great Opportunity:

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 19:17:53 UTC 2018

Cleveland,

As you are aware the Amazon Echo has aided seniors, those who are losing
vision and others to stay informed, current and productive.

I am providing an opportunity to purchase this device through a shopping
network that I and other member's utilize. Today, QVC has the Amazon Echo
second generation two pack for $99.00 not including tax and shipping. Yes,
there are two for only $99.00. It is on five flexible payments of $21.00. It
is not the Echo dot. It is the larger model.

Why am I promoting this?

Because, you can listen to the Presidential Release that is provided to us
on the Amazon Echo by our National President Mark Riccobono. He gives us a
snap shot of initiatives, activities and updates on what is happening across
the country at the Local, State and National levels.

In addition, upcoming through Alexa is newsline as well. The National Office
of the NFB is working with Amazon to provide this tool for the blind of
America. Not only can you shop through Newsline, but job opportunities,
local tv listings and more are available. Alexa will be able to sift through
whatever your heart desires on Newsline.

Finally, if you know of a member who does not use email or have difficulty
using their hands or the telephone, please pass this on to them, so that
they too can have the opportunity to stay informed through the effort of the
NFB by way of the Amazon Echo.

 Below is the audio of the presentation along with more details.

Suzanne

E232662
Amazon Echo 2nd Generation Speaker 2-Pack with Voucher
 http://www.qvc.com/.product.E232662.html