[Ohio-talk] FW: NFB President’s Notebook - week of 11/20/2018 - with attachments

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:15:06 UTC 2018

Hello NFBO, please read the message from president Riccobono. Chapter and division president’s please review the membership attachment and fill out one for your chapter or division in the format that it is requested.

Happy thanksgiving do not eat too much well why not.   President, National Federation of the Blind <OfficeOfThePresident at nfb.org>