[Ohio-talk] Happy Thanksgiving

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:55:36 UTC 2018

Hello Federation Family,
I wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving tomorrow.
I also wanted to thank those who supported SUN at the Convention.
This is the first Convention I didn't have any dog scares. Thanks to those who understand my great fear.
I really liked the Hotel. The Staff did a good job. I was pleased with all of the volunteers. My friend always had to ask where rooms were even though she had taken me to them before.
One of my goals next year is to see an Orbit. I didn't have time to get to the Exhibit but the Meetings were all really good.
Thanks to Eric Duffy for pointing out that we are blind people and are not ashamed of that fact. I was about to ask for the floor but he got it done.
Sorry this is such a chatty email.
God Bless,

Colleen Roth