[Ohio-talk] Christmas Party

smartin494 at roadrunner.com smartin494 at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 25 19:21:59 UTC 2018

Colleagues,

With our state convention and Thanksgiving behind us and after the Buckeys administered an historic Beat-down to Michigan yesterday the time has come to think about the NFB of Cuyahoga County's Christmas Party.
This year we invite our friends from the Cleveland chapter and anyone else to join us at My Friends Restaurantat 11616 Detroit Avenue in Cleveland.  The date is Saturday December 22 and the time will be from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.Meals are at your own expense.
We will be having a gift exchange.  Please bring an item of no more than $20.  Participation is not required.

So come one and come all.  Hope to see you there.

Shawn