[Ohio-talk] FW: Invitation, 2018 Angel Child Gifting and Service Award Banquet; Circle City Chapter

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:45:10 UTC 2018

You are invited, start your Christmas Season with a gifting.

National Federation of the Blind

Circle City Chapter

P O Box 531934

Indianapolis, IN 46253

The National Federation of the Blind of Indiana Circle City Chapter is
pleased to announce its 2018 Annual Angel Child Gifting and Service Award
Banquet.

Event Date:

Saturday, December 1, 2018

Where:

The Speedway Moose Lodge 500

4917 W. Vermont St.

Indianapolis, Indiana 46224

Time:

4:00pm until 8:00pm, with dinner being served promptly at 4:15 pm.

Admission:

$20.00 for adults and $8.00 for children 12 and under.

(Please enter through exterior door #7)

The Circle City Chapter's 2018 Angel Child Award ceremony:

Service Award recognizes individuals who have dedicated 25 years or more of
service to the blind and visually impaired community.

Honoree:

Ms. Kim Retterer

Jeanetta Harrington's Spirit Award, recognizes individuals who exemplify the
spirit and tenacity of the late Ms. Harrington

Keynote Speaker: Mr. Richard Payne

NFB Ohio affiliate President

Entertainment: Mr. Anthony Wilson, Jr (TJ and band)

Mark your calendar and join us as we celebrate this festive occasion of
sharing and fellowship! There will be fun, food and friends! Dress to
impress. Bring a friend! Door prizes will be awarded

DONATIONS:

Would you like to make a donation to Angel Child? We are a non-profit
organization and all contributions are tax-deductible. Any gift is greatly
appreciated!

You may submit donations by check, money order or Pay Pal, below are
addresses:

NFB Circle City Chapter

P O Box 531934

Indianapolis, IN 46253

To donate by Pay Pal:

Visit our Facebook Page at NFB Circle City Chapter of Indiana Click on
Donate button and follow the prompts.

The Circle City Chapter of the NFB of Indiana welcomes you to attend our
event as we strive to enhance the lives and spirits of others during the
Holiday Season.

Thanking you in advance, the Circle City Chapter of the National Federation
of the Blind of Indiana.

Lee Martin

President

M 317-709-7747

Email: lches at sbcglobal.net <mailto:lches at sbcglobal.net>

Florence Myers McSwine

Vice President

M 317-260-7882

florencemyersmcSwine at gmail.com <mailto:florencemyersmcSwine at gmail.com>

Angela Timberlake, Secretary

Sammy McSwine, Treasure

"Bridging Gaps of Visual Differences" Dr. Jernigan