[Ohio-talk] Convention

Annette annettelutz at att.net
Thu Oct 4 11:30:14 UTC 2018

Hello Ohio,

Well, one month from now we will all still be at convention! So this is a reminder to gather your door prizes and auction items for the big event!

I will be at convention the entire weekend giving out door prizes, and I’m looking forward to the auction at the banquet!

Please bring items to the registration area. Remember, to have all door prizes and auction items Brailled with a description of what they are.

I look forward to seeing all of you there!
Annette

Sent from my iPhone