[Ohio-talk] Holiday Inn Buffet

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:31:20 UTC 2018

Hi there, I want to thank you and the committee for investing as much time and energy into this as you have thus far. To pull off these conventions is nothing short of amazing. And it does indeed take a team effort to make that happen.
I’m writing to find out if there will be any point in accessible version of either of the two menus that the hotel offers? I’ve been able to secure df Versions, but the Font scaling doesn’t allow for a clear scan. Do you know if they might have these in either plain text format, or some other kind of screen reading friendly format? Thanks in advance for your response.

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.