[Ohio-talk] Cincinnati Chapter News

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 14:38:53 UTC 2018

Great job Sheri!

Thanks for letting the public know about what the white cane means to Blind
people, and what we can confidently, proudly and independently do with it on
a daily basis. The sky is the limit so far!

We can certainly live the life we happily want, blindness is for sure not
what holds us back!

As our late NFB President, Kenneth Jernigan more or less said,  "we need to
replace every cannot by yes I can, then  look for the how to/alternative,
and happily assure ourselves by actively saying why not!" Hence, if there is
a serious will, there is always a way/many ways to handle the task!

Keep the good work up!!!

Thanks for sharing.

Ali