[Ohio-talk] WhatsApp Question

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:50:17 UTC 2018

Yes you are correct we do have list for this but maybe this will answer your
question.
WhatsApp is a great cross platform app - can make calls, send messages,
photos, videos, files and voice messages to individuals or groups on iPhone,
Android, Mac or PC.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind
knoYouarecorrectwedohavelistforthisbuthopefulythiswillhel.ws that blindness
is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we
raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back