[Ohio-talk] Aira Guest Access at Convention

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:35:51 UTC 2018

I am preempting the president with this announcement, because I can.
In partnership with the National Federation of the Blind, Aira is offering guest access throughout the convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. If you are not an Aira Explorer you can download the Aira app and use the service for free in our convention hotel, the Southpark Mall and the Cleveland Airport.

If you are an Aira Explorer already, you can use Aira for free in these locations as well.

Our free access will begin on November 1, and end late in the day on November 4.

What is Aira you ask?

The Description of life

AI stands for artificial Intelligence. RA stands for Remote access.
When you put them together you get Aira.

With the touch of a button you are connected to a highly trained remote agent who can provide you access to visual information.

See you at the convention.

Eric