[Ohio-talk] Nominating Committee

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:03:49 UTC 2018

Chapter Presidents,

We need to hear from you about who will represent your chapter on the nominating committee. Please have this information to me by Noon on October 31.

We will have elections at this convention and the nominating committee brings forth  one candidate for each position up for election. This year, the four Constitutional officers and one at-large board position currently held by Macy McClain are to be filled.

Everybody knows that Richard and I like elections.

Eric