[Ohio-talk] Meet The Blind Month Radio Interview On WLGN

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 21:56:02 UTC 2018

Greetings all, I hope this message finds each of you as excited for the
convention this upcoming weekend as I am.

In honor of Meet the Blind Month I had the occasion to discuss both it and
our Federation on a local radio station here in Logan. This aired earlier
this morning on WLGN; Attached for all.

I’m looking forward to connecting and reconnecting with many of you at the
72nd NFBO State Convention.

One Team, One Goal!

Your Brother in the Movement

 --
Jordy D. Stringer
 Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one