[Ohio-talk] Meet The Blind Month Radio Interview On WLGN

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 08:02:45 UTC 2018

Well done Jordy! I really enjoyed every bit of it!

We need to take advantage of those opportunities to let people know about who we really are, what we really do and how we confidently and independently do it on a daily basis.

Thanks for talking about us and sharing that with us too! Two thumbs up!

Meet you at the convention this weekend! Don't forget your long white cane on your way to the convention. JK.

Have a great day.

Your brother Ali.