[Ohio-talk] Please help your Fellow Federationists at Convention

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 14:06:25 UTC 2018

A few members of  our Federation Family need some extra help at this convention.

Long time Federationist Annette Anderson is now using a wheelchair, and she will need help getting around the hotel.

Paul and Bernie Dressell will be with us this year. They will need help getting around as well.

Anette and Paul and Bernie are the people we specifically know need help.
There may be others we don’t know about. In any case, please do what you can to help. Talk to them and see what you can learn about what kind of help they might need. Please let’s all do our part to anticipate needs and be ready to meet them as much as we can.

Help Annette, Paul, Bernie, and please help Richard Payne.

See you at convention.

Eric