[Ohio-talk] Check out what the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users has to offer!

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:03:14 UTC 2018

Great news to see this activity.
.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Deanna Lewis via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 11:47 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List (ohio-talk at nfbnet.org)
<ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Deanna Lewis <DLewis at clovernook.org>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Check out what the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
has to offer!

Hi all,
I know that you all are as excited about Convention as I am, but here's a
little more news to increase the excitement!!!

We all know how much fun our NFB of Ohio Convention is! Although, it can
also be so jam-packed with activities and meetings, that we often don't give
ourselves time to rest. But again this year, you will be able to take a few
minutes to treat yourself to a nice 10-minute chair massage! So, sit back
and relax while one of our Licensed Massage Therapists works to loosen your
tight muscles and work out all those kinks. The cost is only $10 and a
portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Ohio Association of Guide Dog
Users. It's a great way to de-stress and relax after a hard day of
conventioning! You'll be in good hands.
Please come visit us, we will be in the exhibit hall on Saturday, November
3rd.
The Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users will have many wonderful things at
our table in the Exhibit Hall! We will have snack items for sale as well;
and don't forget to check out our new Pampered Chef online fundraiser, which
kicks off at Convention! Stop by our table to check out the items that our
Representative will be demonstrating.

Can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Deanna Lewis, President
Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users