[Ohio-talk] Meet The Blind Month Radio Interview On WLGN

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 16:36:42 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone, thanks so much for your very kind and gracious comments. I’m always excited and delighted to be able to talk about the national Federation of the blind. I’ll look forward to seeing you all very soon. At present I’m boarding a bus leaving Logan Ohio on the first leg of my excursion for the week.

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.