[Ohio-talk] Fwd: New-York-News Digest, Vol 55, Issue 10--AIRA and Wegman's Supermarkets Partnership

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 2 01:06:37 UTC 2018

Before I lost my sight, I was finishing up my term with the City's Civil Service Board and began selling an Independent Grocery Store Programs.  Families were to get a loan from a bank and pay the organization .  Their orders would be delivered to their homes accordingly.  This program was before computers programs like it is today.  Wow,how things have grown.
Sloan