[Ohio-talk] Fwd: Exciting New Offerings Now Available from Mystic access--Including iOS And New Notetaker Demonstration

dkkendrick at earthlink.net dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 2 19:25:25 UTC 2018

Milena,
I love the Brailliant 14 (as you'll see in my AccessWorld review in the upcoming September issue), and I love Mystic Access, but for the record. The Brailliant BI-14 is not the smallest braille display on the market.
There are several others with the same footprint -- Focus 14, Focus 14 Fifth Gen, Smart Beetle from HIMS Inc., Refreshabraille from APH, and a few even smaller.
Just putting this out there so folks aren't disappointed.
Best,
Deborah