[Ohio-talk] I'm back in Cleveland with a question about Paratransit.

Darnell Johnson dj.benz_304 at icloud.com
Mon Sep 10 18:26:00 UTC 2018

Thanks Cheryl. That information was helpful. It actually took me 3 trys to get it. If I didn't remember correctly, the call is 10 minutes if someone didn't get with you within the allotted duration of the call. As for the meeting, I won't be able to make this month's meeting. We're not settled in all the way. Maybe i'l try for next month. Thank you. And I'm glad to be back home.

Sent from my iPad

Darnell.
Check out Radio Connection Live every Saturday from 8-10 Eastern, 7-9 Central, 6-8 Mountain, and 5-7 Pacific/MST. Also known as AZ time.

Follow me on twitter: @216music.

Skype: dj.benz1987

Check me out on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/muzikman22