[Ohio-talk] I'm back in Cleveland with a question about Paratransit.

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:00:53 UTC 2018

On 9/8/18, Suzanne Turner via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> Welcome home! It will be wonderful to see you. I am very please that the
> entire family is well.
>
> If you need anything, your entire NFB family is here to support you!
>
> Suzanne

Glad it helped... you can always call in.
Suzanne will send the agenda the day before so, next meeting Friday
September 21.
Time has changed, 3 P.M. until 5 P.M.

Hope you can join us!

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood